- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: All
When running MarkView Bar Code Server version 5.5 and higher, some sites have encountered the following error:
Description: OIP-04126: Invalid argument value
How can this problem be revolved?
The error message 'OIP-04126: Invalid argument value' has been raised from the MarkView BarCode server when attempting to process a document image which contains non-MarkView generated barcode. The MarkView BarCode server by default is set to recognize type 128 barcodes. This error message has been raised when a non-MarkView type 128 barcode is present on a document image the MarkView BarCode server is attempting to process.
- To resolve this issue please conduct the following steps.
- Identify the request_id the MarkView BarCode server is unable to process with the 'OIP-04126: Invalid argument value' error message. Please review the event viewer of the machine which the MarkView BarCode server is installed upon.
- Locate the entry which has been marked as an error type message and contains the following text:
Description: OIP-04126: Invalid argument value.
- The next entry in the event viewer file will contain the request_id of the MarkView BarCode server request in question.
- With the request_id obtained from the event viewer, launch MarkView Home and navigate to the Support Diagnostic Tools.
- Select the BarCode Request Admin menu item.
- The next ten pending MarkView BarCode requests will be listed. If the request_id from the event viewer is listed in the pending BarCode Requests list, please select the cancel button for the request_id. This will cancel the request_id in question and allow the other pending MarkView Bar Code requests to process
- If the request_id in question is not displayed, please open a Support Web Incident with the event viewer log file.
Keywords: OIP-04126, GWCompleteBarCodeRequest