- ERP System: ( SAP)
- MarkView Version: (All SAP Versions.)
- The MarkView Console is performing slowly.
How can I generate a trace file for analysis of this performance issue?
To generate a trace file in SAP:
- Go to Transaction code ST05.
- Check (select) the SQL Trace and RFC Trace boxes.
- Select Activate Trace to turn tracing on for the current user. Alternatively, Activate Trace with Filter to turn tracing on for a specific user.
- Reproduce the MarkView Console issue as the user being traced.
- Return to transaction code ST05.
- Select Deactivate Trace, then Display Trace.
- Trace will show all SQL executed by the Console, with poor performing queries highlighted in RED.
- Trace will show all MarkView RFC calls executed by the Console (in grey), with poor performing RFC calls highlighted in RED.
If you are logging a performance issue related to MarkView for SAP, please provide a trace file related to a reproduction case when opening the incident.