- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 6.4 and earlier.
- Whilst running MarkView Scan using barcode pages as document separators and discarding the separator pages, the barcode values are not being recognized resulting in and ORA-20887 "This document type requires a cover page barcode." error.
- How can MarkView Scan be configured to discard the page, but still use the barcode values?
- When you are setting up a scan station and you are using barcode separators, you can select whether or not you want to discard the barcoded cover page or not.
- If you don't have the following parameter in the MARKVIEW.INI ...
- ...then MarkView Scan will not remember the barcode properties after it discards the page and proper recognition will not occur.
- Add the following parameter to MARKVIEW.INI:
Keywords: SaveDiscardedBarcodesOnPage1, bar code, recognition, coverpage, markview.ini, separator, separater, ORA-20887