- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 6.4 and earlier.
- scan batch numbers sometimes increment by 20.
- By default the database objects sequence is set with an increment by 1 and a cache of 20.
- This means that when a user requests a sequence, they will get a block of 20 reserved for them. so if they log in and scan multiple batches, they should get sequential numbers.
- However, if they login, scan one batch then logout, then go in later, the next batch they scan may be increased by 20.
- If consecutive batches (within the same login) are incremented by 20 check the settings for MV_BATCH_NUMBER_SEQ.