- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 6.4 and earlier
- When scanning with Kodak i200 series scanners, some images may appear on screen in a mosaic pattern.
- For example, the images may appear as if someone cut the image into pieces, then attached the pieces back together again.
- This has been identified as an issue with the Scanner firmware.
- To correct the issue, take one or more of the following steps:
- Upgrade the scanner firmware.
- If upgrading the scanner firmware does not resolve the problem, uninstall the firmware and reinstall new firmware.
- For questions or assistance with upgrading, uninstalling or reinstalling scanner firmware, please contact you Kodak support vendor.
Keywords: mosaic, mangled, distorted, patchwork quilt