- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 6.4 and Earlier
- The following error is received as a pop-up from VirtualRescan Auto Resolve Manager every time you scan a batch:
Scanner Error Out of Paper CDT009: Load more paper to continue scanning.
- You can change the "Out of Paper Error" setting from "Auto Resolve" to "Return Error" using the following steps.
- When MarkView Scan is running, the VRS icon is displayed in System Tray.
- Right-click on the VRS icon and select the Admin Utility option
- When the VRS Administration Utility is displayed select the Errors tab.
- Note that the current Action assigned to the Out of Paper error is normally set to Auto Resolve.
- Click on the Action option for the Out of Paper error and change it to Return Error.
- Click on the Save button to close the VRS Administration Utility.
- Close the VCDemo or ScanDemo program.
- Please contact technical support if you continue to have problems.
Keywords: Scanner, Out of Paper, CDT009:, Load more paper to continue scanning, error, scan, kofax