- ERP System: Oracle, SAP
- MarkView Version: 5.x and 6.x
When a user creates, updates, or deletes a distribution line using one of the MarkView Viewers, these changes are not displayed in the document history portion of the MarkView Express window. Specifically, the following issues exist:
- The MarkView Express document history section does not enumerate all distribution actions taken via MarkView Viewer Enterprise Edition. Specifically, the MarkView Express window will only provide detail when an MarkView Viewer Enterprise Edition user places the MarkView Distribution Form Markup on a document. It will not provide detail on individual actions taken via the Markup, such as the creation or deletion of a line.
- If the MarkView Express user takes multiple successive distribution actions of the same type, these actions will not be displayed. For example, if the user creates three distribution lines, the messaging does not enumerate each action but rather indicates that the user "inserted one or more invoice distributions."
Note: When a user takes a distribution action via MarkView Express, the document history portion of the screen will sometimes not display data about that action until the window is refreshed.
- This is a known limitation of the Express Viewer and remains present in all versions of the Express Viewer.
- This behavior is not modifiable.
Keywords: 20826, 5.5, 5.10.2, DFM, patchset, SPR00063313