Question / Problem:
Is the Oracle 19c database supported with MarkView?
Answer / Solution:
Update: The Oracle Database 19c (19.x where x > 3) can now be supported in:
- MarkView 10.0 once you apply the latest MarkView 10.0.0.x Fix Pack. (You must be on at least 10.0.0.6)
- MarkView 10.1 once you apply the latest MarkView 10.1.0.x Fix Pack. (You must be on at least 10.1.0.3)
- MarkView 10.2 once you apply the latest MarkView 10.2.0.x Fix Pack. (You must be on at least 10.2.0.1)
- MarkView 10.3 has supported Oracle 19c since it's initial release.
- KAMV 1.1.2 once you apply the latest KAMV 1.1.2.x Fix Pack. (You must be on at least KAMV 220.127.116.11)
Please refer to the Technical Specifications in the MarkView Documentation for your specific MarkView version for additional details.
The Analytics for MarkView documentation is available here.
Note: While the Technical Specification documents may refer specifically to Oracle DB version 19.3, it applies to Oracle Database 19c (19.x where x > 3)
Additionally, we recommend subscribing to the MarkView RSS Feed to receive push notifications about all MarkView product updates, including new versions, service packs and fix packs.
NOTE: For customers planning to install MarkView 10.1.0.0 with Oracle 19c, please read the following article for specific steps on how to perform the installation:
NOTE: Customers using WebLogic for your Application Server, please check the Oracle Support knowledgebase to ensure you have the correct WebLogic version that is supported with Oracle 19c DB.
|MarkView for Oracle||10.x|