- ERP System: SAP
- MarkView Version: All Versions
- Does MarkView for SAP Support SAP ECC 6.0 EHP8?
- SAP Enhancement Pack (EHP) 8, is a Major Release of SAP.
As such, the MarkView support for EHP 8 falls under the category of ERP Major Releases, as documented in MarkView All Components - Support policy regarding ERP releases, patches, and updates.
- Kofax Product Development is already planning to support EHP 8 with the current release of MarkView for SAP. Completion of the certification process does have dependencies on SAP’s release of their IDES EHP8 environment. Once SAP makes their IDES EHP8 environment available, we will update with specific ETAs as to when MarkView will support EHP8.
- As of 2016-May-11 SAP is expecting to release the EHP8 IDES environment in the second half of 2016. SAP will update Note 799639 once the EHP8 IDES environment is available.
- As of 2017-Jan-04 SAP is now expecting to release the EHP8 IDES environment by the end of March 2017.
- As of 2017-Mar-20 SAP has created a new note (2432361) indicating that EHP8 IDES will be available at the end of Q1 2017.
- As of 2017-May-30 SAP had indicated there is a delay in the release of the EHP8 IDES environment as a result of "issues during platform / database migration tests".
- As of 2017-Aug-30 SAP has indicated that the EHP8 IDES environment will be available by the end of October. Please see SAP Note 2432361 for further details.
- As of 2017-Dec-06 SAP Note 2432361 is still indicating that the EHP8 IDES environment will be available by the end of October.
Keywords: EHP8, EHP 8