SPR00065039 - MarkView does not have any way to handle non-MarkView bar codes as there is no bar code string criteria in 6.5.
The fix includes a recognition script to only accept bar codes that start with "DTID-" or "CPID-". This requires that MarkView batch classes include Recognition Server as a processing module.
Files Included with this Patch
To apply this patch, please first refer to instructions in readme file in the hot fix distribution.
After following the steps that are provided in the readme to ensure proper barcode recognition please perform the steps below
- Open Kofax Capture Administration,
- Right click and select properties for the MarkView Document Batch Class.
- Select the Separation and Form Identification Tab
- Click the edit Profile button for the "Custom MarkView Barcode Separators
- Under the identification section slide the confidence down to 1%.
- Click Save, and republish the batch class.
Keywords: bar code string