- ERP System: Oracle EBS
- MarkView Version: 8.0 and above
- Kofax Analytics for MarkView (KAMV) Version: 1.0 and above
- In KAMV report Status --> Workload, information about users with invoices that are currently assigned to them are not appearing as expected.
How do I resolve this issue?
- The Status --> Workload report shows the number of workload users that have:
- An overload of assigned invoices that exceed the User Workload Count Threshold parameter (default value is 10)
- Invoices exceeding the User Workload Wait Time Threshold (min) parameter (default value is 120 minutes)
- If the default parameter values above do not show the data desired, you can modify these parameter values:
- Log in to the Kofax Analytics for Markview viewer as Administrator and navigate to Administration > Parameters to modify these Threshold parameters.
Keywords: status,workload,report, KAMV, analytics