Question / Problem:
- After installation of Insight software, the Insight Admin Console won't allow users to login, reporting error:
- The service has not started yet, wait for a while or contact your system administrator
Answer / Solution:
1. Open IIS Manager.
2. In the Connections pane, expand the server node and click Application Pools.
3. On the Application Pools page, select the Application Pool that contains the Insight application. It is usually ASP.NET v4.0
4. Once the Application Pool ASP.NET v4.0 is selected, Right click and then select Advanced Settings.
5. Expand the Process Model section, change the Identity to an account that has access to the Windows/Active Directory.
6. Restart the Application Pool.