Question / Problem:
After installation of Insight software, the Insight Admin Console won't allow users to login, reporting error "The service has not started yet, wait for a while or contact your system administrator."
Answer / Solution:
1. Open IIS Manager.
2. In the Connections pane, expand the server node and click Application Pools.
3. On the Application Pools page, select the Application Pool that contains the WCFDataService application.
4. Once the Application Pool is selected, click Advanced Settings in the Actions pane.
5. Expand the Process Model section, change the Identity to an account that has access to the Windows/Active Directory.
6. Restart the Application Pool after the change is made.