Customers running MarkView 6.5 for Oracle should apply the following Hotfixes in the order of release date:
MarkView 6.5 For Oracle
- 04/06/2010 - Kofax Capture Export Connector Hotfix COD115- Resolves the issue that MarkView does not have any way to handle non-MarkView bar codes.
- 5/12/2010 - Kofax MarkView 6.5.0 for Oracle Patch FR112 - Support for MarkView 6.5.0 for Oracle Accounts Payable version with Oracle Database 11g R2 / Java from 1.6.0_12 to 1.6.0_19
- 5/14/2010 - Kofax Capture Export Connector Hotfix COD172- Resolves an issue where in larger batches pages are uploaded out of order.
- 06/28/2010 - Kofax MarkView 6.5.0 for Oracle COD0169 - Unable to run verify tool
- 07/17/2010 - Kofax MarkView 6.5.0 for Oracle COD0247 - Resolves connection errors while coding invoices with multiple users.
Note: There is an issue with COD0247 causing errors in Express. Please raise an incident with Technical Support, and reference SPR00084772, before applying this hotfix in order to ensure the issue is avoided.
- 09/13/2010 - Kofax MarkView 6.5.0 for Oracle COD0231 - Connector performance issue.
- 10/13/2010 - Hotfix Kofax MarkView 6.5 COD317 (SPR00062720) - Savepoint 'MV_VIEWER_PMV_UPDATE_1' error masks MV_MARKUP_CUSTOM errors).
- 10/20/2010 - Hotfix Kofax MarkView 6.5 COD0335 SPR00077310 - Markups are not visible on pages 2 and after on invoice documents
- 11/15/2010 - K
ofax MarkView 6.4.0/6.5.0/6.5.1 for Oracle COD0467 SPR00078090 - Bar Code Server does not make use of EBC License
- 12/01/2010 - Kofax MarkView 6.5 for Oracle COD0430 SPR00084772 - COD0247 appears to cause a problem for Express users in viewing documents.
- 12/03/2010 - Kofax MarkView 6.5 COD0480 SPR00078205 - Vendors.txt file is created with duplicate records
- 02/11/2011 - Kofax Markview 6.5 - COD0609 - Fixes InvoiceID field is not being populated in the DistributionData
- 03/23/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FR0602 - Add support of Windows 7 64-bit for the scanning process
- 03/31/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FR0250 - Add Support for Kofax MarkView Capture and Output server to operate on a Windows 2008 64-bit Server
- 05/13/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FIX0784 - Resolves an Intermittent 404 error from SSI applications
- 05/13/2011 - MarkVIew 6.5 - FIX0475-R1 - Resolves an issue when a large number of lines were imported into connector.
- 06/03/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FIX0552 - Add support for Oracle Tax Classification field to MarkView Express (ACD)
- 06/20/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FIX0717 - Unable to add non-default tax lines in viewer
- 07/08/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FIX 0691 R2 - Resolves an issue with inactive database sessions causing database locks.
- 07/14/2011 - Kofax MarkView 6.4.0/6.5.0/6.5.1 for Oracle FIX0467 - R2 - Bar Code Server does not make use of EBC License
- 08/26/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FIX1046 - Resolves an issue where locks on MV_DOCUMENT are caused by missing indexes.
- 09/01/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FIX0481 - Improved Capture Features for use with MarkView
- 09/02/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FIX1040-R2 - Resolves an issue where Java deadlocks were experienced.
- 09/13/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FIX1131 - Resolves database contention due to unindexed foreign keys.
- 09/13/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FIX1132 - Resolves Row Contention on MV_OBJECT_AUTHORIZATION
- 09/19/2011 - MarkVIew 6.5 - FIX1100 - Express displays 'No Longer Valid' for tasks that are not chargable.
- 09/23/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FIX1034 - Unable to Code Projects in Express
- 09/26/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FIX1077 - Distribution form deleting distributions instead of updating them
- 09/29/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FIX1133 - Resolves Row Contention on MV_PAGE_MARKUPS_VIEW
- 11/04/2011- MarkView 6.5 - FIX0552-R2 - Add support for Oracle Tax Classification field to MarkView Express (ACD)
- 11/7/2011 - MarkView 6.5 - FIX1185 - Installer fails on dependency Check.
- 1/15/2012 - MarkView - FIX1240 - Resolves a database contention issue due to unindexed foreign keys
- 1/31/2012 - MarkView - FIX1313 - Resolves an issue where holds are not being released correctly for accounting purposes
- 5/22/2012 - MarkView - FIX1496- Resolves an issue where Income Tax Region does not get populated when coding
- 7/17/2012 - MarkView - FIX1610 - Resolves an issues where events are created out of order.
- 12/14/2012 - MarkView - FIX1515 - Adds IE 9 Support for MarkView 6.5
Advisor 6.5 For Oracle
- 10/26/2010 - Patch - FR0348- SPR00068701 - The list of users to reassign needs to be filterable by the user.
- 05/04/2011 - FIX0704 - MarkView 6.5 Hotfix - Advisor Management Productivity AP Throughput Report is not consistent.
- 05/26/2011 - Kofax AP Advisor 3.0.0 - FIX0751 - Resolves and issue where Advisor Automatic Actions do not work.
File Capture 6.5
4/21/2010 - Kofax MarkView Document Server HotFix - Item sent from file capture into MarkView is showing rendering error - Superseded by FR0376
- 10/20/2010 - FIX0376R1 - SPR00083232 - Request FileCapture support for SSL on IMAP, POP3 connections to mail server.
- 3/09/2011 - FIX0633 - SPR00078875 - Outbound email is not able to be sent through MVFC
9/1/2011 - FIX1074 - 'PDF's not properly recognized by MarkView Email Import'.
- 1/13/2012 - MarkView FileCapture - FIX1317 - Resolves an issue with requiring authentication for outbound email (Supercedes FIX1074)
As always, customers should follow industry-standard best practices when applying changes to their environment.
Some guidelines from Kofax are provided here:
HotFixes are only released against the current Patchset, and are not backported to prior Patchsets, as the Patchsets are cumulative, and do not include functional changes (only bug fixes).
Keywords: Updated: MAR 07 - Correction to Fix 1040 and 691