- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: All
- Unable to define the AUSS LDAP connection over SSL, and getting the error below when trying to test the connection from:
MarkView Home > Administration > AUSS Mapping Administration > Add Source System > Source System (Active Directory)
> Enter the connection details.
Error: Connection test failed.
- Currently MarkView doesn’t support LDAP connection over SSL.
- An enhancement Request is logged for this issue: 98399
- You need to use the default LDAP port which is 389 (Rather than 636), because MarkView doesn’t support LDAP over SSL connection.
- You need to ensure that the default port of LDAP is open between the MarkView server and the LDAP server.
To test the connection with LDAP on the server level (rather than MarkView) , you can use the example below:
ldapsearch -x -LLL -h hostname -D ssap_svc -w ********* -b"dc=ds,dc=jdsu,dc=net" -p 389 -s sub " (objectClass=user)" givenName
Keywords: LDAP, SSL, Error