- ERP System: SAP
- MarkView Version: All
- Large numbers of old "170 DFM" batch input sessions are seen in SM35 transaction.
- These sessions are created by the MV_COMM_USER and date back to the first coding transaction to occur in an environment.
- The problem can occur when adding distributions to an invoice.
- When inserting a line via Accounting Details, a 170 DFM session is created.
- However, when you cancel or complete the line entry, SM35 shows the batch session still existing.
- Go to transaction SM35.
- Enter "170 DFM" in the "Sess:" prompt and hit ENTER.
- Choose "Edit" (at the top of the screen) and "Select all".
- Click on the Trash Barrel icon or choose "Edit" and "Delete selections"