- ERP System: Oracle
- MarkView Version: MarkView 5.x
- Viewer displays following error when an attempt is made to place the DFM:
Unhandled exception in MVOA_DFM_Validate.PreCreateAuthorize: ORA-20824: Invalid combination id passed to GetKeyFlexConcSegmentData
- This can occur if there are incorrect Regional Settings set up for the Oracle iAS Instance.
- Log into the MarkView Application Server Oracle iAS
- Shutdown all OC4J processes
- Stop Oracle HTTP service (Apache)
- Open Control Panel
- Open Regional Settings
- Under General tab, ensure "Your locale (location)" is set to "English (United States)" ... change if necessary & save setting.
- Under Input Locale tab, ensure "Input Language" is set to "English (United States)" ... change if necessary & save setting.
- Reboot the Application Server
- Upon startup, check that the Regional Settings & Input locale are now "English (United States)"
- Ensure the Oracle HTTP service (Apache) has started
- Start all OC4J processes
Once these steps have been completed, test placing the MarkViewDFM.
Keywords: DFM, Distribution, Form, Markup, MVOA_DFM_Validate, PreCreateAuthorize, ORA, 20824, Invalid, combination, id, GetKeyFlexConcSegmentData