- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 6.x, 7.x
- Customer may wish to change the destination e-mail address for MarkView alerts.
- MarkView sends Alert notification when monitored conditions are exceeded. Customer may wish to create, edit or delete their own conditions, including changing existing limits.
- General Administration.
- Current Alerts status can be checked on the System Status screen.
- MarkView Home -> Utilities -> System Status.
- Screens to maintain the Alerts are available to members of the Module Admin Group.
- MarkView Alert Notifications are set using the AP Configuration screen.
- MarkView 6.x: Home -> Module Admin -> AP Configuration -> AP Configuration
- MarkView 7.x: Home -> Module Admin -> Organizations -> Global Configuration -> AP Settings
- MarkView Alerts are maintained from the Status Lookups screen.
- On MarkView Home -> Module Admin -> Status Lookups
- The screen allows inserting, deleting and editing System Status Alerts.
- Name (as displayed in the System Status), Limits and Descriptions can be changed.
- Alerts can be disabled
- Alerts notifications can be set to be sent on hourly basis.
|28 JAN 2013||Created|