Question / Problem:
• User is unable to add an Organization to MarkView from MarkView Home -> Administration -> Module Admin -> Organizations -> Add. When the ‘Add’ button is clicked to add an Organization to MarkView the LOV is blank, which prevents the Organization from being added.
• The Gateway log (in debug mode) reports the following message:
◦ Table COMPANY_CODES has 0 rows
• Organizations data exported for KTM is blank
The known cause:
• After an upgrade the communication user for
◦ MarkView Home->Administration->Module Admin->Gateway Admin -> Configure BAPI Connections
◦ The 'Used Id' field normally defaults to MV_COMM_USER which is the communication user.
Answer / Solution:
• Check the communication user (i.e. MV_COMM_USER) has the correct roles
◦ It may need updating new communication user roles.
◦ Compare a non-upgraded environment to check the roles.
◦ Ensure the user the correct roles (i.e. 170 COMMS user role).