- ERP System: Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP
- MarkView Version: All Versions
In order to shutdown your MarkView environment for system maintenance the following steps should be used:
- Stop the database DBMS_JOBs
- Stop the Capture and Output Components
- Stop the MarkView Middle Tier Application Server.
Note: If your ERP system/database will also be shutdown for maintenance, the MarkView system should be stopped prior to the ERP system/database.
In order to restart your MarkView environment the following steps should be taken:
- Start the MarkView Middle Tier Application Server.
- If you have MarkView File Capture installed, you must separately stop and restart the OC4J on which it is installed. (Ref: 34412)
- Start the Capture and Output Components Start the database DBMS_JOBs
Note: If your ERP system/database was shutdown for maintenance, the ERP system/database should be started prior to the MarkView system.
- All MarkView for Peoplesoft and SAP Versions
- MarkView Versions 5.5 to 6.1.2 (All ERP Systems)
- If the above steps are not followed and the MarkView Document Transport Module (DTM) is stopped prior to the Import Server then the Import Server Service will need to be restarted before it processes any additional documents