- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 9.0 and earlier
- Advisor fails to create its roles after installation:
MVUM_ROLE and MVUM_USER_ASSIGNMENT not seeded after installing Advisor.
- Unable to grant Advisor Roles to any users within Advisor:
Advisor > Configuring > Role Management, Advisor returns an error that says "You do not have the necessary authorization to perform this action. Contact your system administrator".
- The Advisor OC4Js (in OAS) or Deployment (in Weblogic) has not been started up in the Application Server.
- Please note these roles are not created as part of the installation; the Roles are created when the Advisor OC4Js (OAS) or Deployments (Weblogic) are started for first time; therefore you should start up Advisor in your Application Server before considering the installation completed.
- Start-up Advisor in your Application Server.
- Confirm the default Advisor roles are populated after starting up Advisor in the Application Server.; which include Advisor Administrator, Finance Manager, and Reports User.
- The MarkView Administrator (ADMIN) must assign an employee to the group of ADVISOR ADMINISTRATOR in MarkView. The employee must be a member of the MarkView group before having access to the Advisor role management or configuration windows. of the
- MarkView Advisor - Schema Cleardown / Re-synchronization Instructions
- MarkView Advisor - How to manually create the default Advisor Roles
|24 JUN 2013||Created|