- ERP System: SAP
- MarkView Version: 9.0 and Below
- When running Cold Sync Export for MarkView Advisor for SAP the following error may be reported in the coldsync-export-error.log:e:
2009-12-08 18:12:36,112 ERROR analytics.coldsync.ColdSyncExtractor Error while running cold sync extract [main] com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Time limit exceeded. at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Client.nativeExecute(Native Method)
- Cold Sync Export processes a large amount of data and can take a number of hours to complete.
- Steps to take to prevent this error:
- Ensure all of the recommended indexes have been added per MarkView for SAP - Addressing some performance issue
- Ensure the value of the "rdisp/max_wprun_time" parameter in the SAP system is set to an appropriately high value (e.g. 7200).
Note: You can check the value of the "rdisp/max_wprun_time" parameter using t-code RZ11.
After taking these steps, you should be able to restart the Cold Sync Export and it should run to completion.