- ERP System : Oracle, SAP
- MarkView Version: 6.2 to 9.0
- A user with at least one workitem retrieved to them does not appear in the Advisor Business User Working Folder report.
- This behavior can be caused by the default threshold that is configured for the Business User Working Folder report. The threshold determines how many users to limit the report to. The users that appear in the report are the users with the highest number of items retrieved to them, based on the 'Number of users on whom to report' threshold configured for the 'Managing Productivity Dashboard' / 'BU Working Folder' report. For a user to appear in the report, they must have more items retrieved to them than the lowest user on the current list of selected users.
- To resolve this issue, Advisor administrators can increase the default threshold for the Business User Working Folder report to include more users by taking the following steps:
- Navigate to MarkView Home ¦ Advisor ¦ Configuring ¦ Thresholds.
- In the 'Managing Productivity / BU Working Folder' section, set the 'Number of users on whom to report' field to the desired value.
- Click the OK button.
Please note that this could cause performance issues, as the amount of data that the report must process increases with each additional user. Additionally, the intent of the Business User Working Folder report is to display only the users with the highest number of items retrieved to them.