- ERP System: Oracle, SAP
- MarkView Version: MarkView 9.0 and Below
- Application Server: WebLogic
- The analytics-core.ear file fails to deploy correctly. When viewing the Application Server log files you may see errors similar to the following:
java.sql.SQLException: error in script file line: 48 bad TEXT table source file - line number: 6069 bad TEXT table source file - line number: $$ $$: ja ERROR com.corda.server - Problem starting notifications scheduler org.quartz.JobPersistenceException: Couldn't store trigger 'Notifications Check trigger' for 'Notifications Master Check' job:Unique constraint violati E_ZONE_ID) VALUES(?, ?, ?, ?)] [See nested exception: java.sql.SQLException: Unique constraint violation: in statement [INSERT INTO qrtz_CRON_TRIGGERS at org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.storeTrigger(JobStoreSupport.java:1247)
- In some situations the qrtz_triggers.txt file can become corrupted and will need to be rebuilt.
To resolve the issue please take these steps:
- Backup the current analytics-core.ear file
- Logon to the WebLogic Console -> Deployments
- Click on the analytics-core deployment
- Under the Overview tab note the Path of the analytics-core.ear file.
- Backup the analytics-core.ear file from the "Path" directory by copying it to a new directory.
- Stop MarkView Server(s) on WebLogic
- Open the following folder “<Dashboard_Install-Dir>/dashboard/Server/config/adminfiles”
- Find file “qrtz_triggers.txt”, make a backup and remove it completely
- Find file "qrtz_fired_triggers.txt", make a backup and remove it completely
- Find file "qrtz_cron_triggers.txt" make a backup and remove it completely
- Open deployments in WebLogic and delete “analytics-core-ear” (using Delete button in WebLogic Admin Console)
- Install “analytics-core-ear” deployment again (using Install button in WebLogic Admin Console)
- Start MarkView server(s) on WebLogic
Once the system is started up again those files will be rebuilt automatically.
Note: The analytics-core.ear file is environment specific. You cannot copy this ear file from one environment to another.