FR0348 addresses SPR00068701 - The list of users to reassign needs to be filterable by the user This patch updates the analytics-markview.ear file and mvam_form_reassign pl/sql package.
- This patch applies to all Kofax AP Advisor 3.0.0 installations.
Files Included with this Patch
This patch contains the following files:
Follow these instructions to install this patch:
- Stop the analytics-markview application on the middle tier application server.
- Unzip the hotfix distribution to a temporary directory on the Application Server where MarkView is installed.
- Back up original .ear file for analytics-markview on the application server.
- Redeploy the analytics-markview application with the ear provided in the hotfix distribution named "analytics-markview-ear-3.0.0.ear".
- In the MARKVIEW schema, back up specification and body for package mvam_form_reassign.
- Once original packages are backed up, run @mvam_form_reassign_install.sql. Ensure package loads and compiles successfully.
- From the unzipped hotfix distribution, find the .zip file "seed_data_FR0348.zip". Copy this .zip file to the original location of your Kofax MarkView 6.5 installer distribution, under the "tools" directory.
- From the Kofax MarkView 6.5 installation tools directory, execute the following command:
(Linux) ./import-module.sh <dbhost> <dbport> <dbsid> <dbuser> <dbpassword> seed_data_FR0348.zip analytics-markview
(Windows) import-module.bat <dbhost> <dbport> <dbsid> <dbuser> <dbpassword> seed_data_FR0348.zip analytics-markview
Confirm that the seed data imports with a "successful" completion message when the command completes.
- Restart the Kofax MarkView and Kofax AP Advisor application servers.
To roll back this patch:
- Re-deploy the analytics-markview application with the .ear file that came installed with your original Advisor 3.0 release.
- Re-load the original package specification and body for package mvam_form_reassign that came with your original Advisor 3.0 release.
Keywords: FR 0348, 0348