- ERP System: Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP
- MarkView Version: 6.4 and higher
- Application Server: Oracle Application Server (OAS)
- When attempting to deploy an Application ( .ear file ) if the OC4J group contains more than one (1) JVM the deployment will fail. If you reduce the number of JVMs to one (1), and bounce OAS then the deployment will succeed.
Error specific to Enterprise Viewer Deployment: [Jan 04, 2011 8:00:00 AM] Operation failed with error: Unable to find/read file META-INF/ra.xml in /projects/ias01/product/10.1.3/OracleAS_1/j2ee/markvi General Error message which could apply to any .ear file deployment: Operation failed with error: Unable to find/read file META-INF/ra.xml in <Oracle_home>/j2ee/<instance>/connectors/<appname>/<deploymentFileName> (IO Error: error in opening zip file)
- This is a known Oracle Defect with OAS. For additional details please see Oracle Support Note 987625.1 .
- A patch for this issue is available from Oracle. Please see Oracle Support Note 987625.1 for complete details.
Keywords: oas, deploying