MarkView Application Server - Unable to access application source information
Article # 304161 - Page views: 444
- ERP System: Oracle, SAP
- MarkView Version: All Versions
- Application Server: WebLogic
- When attempting to restart the MarkView Application Server, or deploy an ear file the analytics-core.ear file may fail to deploy with an error similar to the following in WebLogic:
weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [Deployer:149003]Unable to access application source information in '/home/weblogic/Oracle/Middleware/user_pro
- When this issue occurs please follow these steps to resolve the issue.
- Backup the analytics-core.ear file
- From the WebLogic Console Delete the analytics-core.ear file.
- Restart the physical server where WebLogic is installed.
- From the WebLogic Console Install the backed up versions of the analytics-core.ear file (Please note that the analytics-core.ear file is environment specific and can not be moved between environments.)
- Restart WebLogic.
- Confirm the analytics-core.ear file is now Active.
Keywords: app source