- ERP System: All
- MarkView Versions: All
- When trying to start the MarkView Weblogic application server you are getting the errors below in the MarkView server log files:
java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: IO Error: Connection reset And Unknown Data Source MarkViewDS
<Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool "MarkViewDS": IO Error: Connection reset>
The issue is caused by the database not being able to respond to a large number of connections at the same time and hence throwing a connection reset.
Please follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- From the WebLogic admin console, select the datasource.
- Under the connection pool tab, click on Advanced.
- Check the "Enable Test Connections On Reserve" option.
- Make "Login Delay" 1.
- Make "Connection Creation Retry Frequency" 2.
- Save the configuration and release the changes If applicable.
- Restart the server.
Note: For more information please review the Oracle Document: Connection Reset When Creating a JDBC Pool Connection ( Doc ID 1532894.1)
Keywords: IO Error reset