- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 5.10 to 6.3
- Error -2147221403 encountered while attempting to access image file
The MarkView Barcode Server is not able to access the image file on the MarkView Document Server.
WININET.dll dependency in the Barcode server
- Check the configuration of the volume_path in MarkView Administration, to confirm that the imaging volume points to the correct MarkView Document Server root directory, and provides the correct username / password credentials.
- From the MarkView Barcode Server, connect to the MarkView Document Server using the username/password specified in the volume_path entry.
- If you are unable to connect to the MarkView Document Server, contact the network administrator and check the DNS entries for the MarkView Barcode Server and MarkView Document Server.
- If you can connect to the MarkView Document Server-, but cannot login, contact the system administrator and check or reset the username/password.
- Navigate the directory tree to the appropriate subdirectory. Confirm that the image file exists, checking its size and security attributes.
- If the file does not exist, then the volume_path configuration in MarkView Administration is incorrect, or the file has been removed. Contact the system administrator.
- Review Hotfix - Bar code Server Patch 126.96.36.199
Keywords: bar-code, barcode