- ERP System: Oracle
- MarkView Version: MarkView 5.5 and 5.10
The following series of events will cause incorrect routing of a work item:
- An item in Connector Review is routed for External Review
- The external review user sends the item to Rescan Review
- This item is rejected; it will be routed to the External Review user
- If that user then places the Return To Markup (intending it to go to the Connector Review user), it will instead go back to Rescan Review.
- This is a known issue and is tracked in SPR00062865. This issue will occur under the scenario noted above because the workflow routes to the previous user when Return To is placed, and in this scenario that causes the return to Rescan Review.
- Add the original Connector user to the EXTERNAL APPROVER user group.
- The user will now appear in the LOV for routing via the External Review Markup.
- The external review user should apply this Markup and route it back to the original Connector user.
- That user can then be removed from the EXTERNAL APPROVER user group if desired.