Skip to main content
MarkView All Components - Purging or Archiving MarkView Data in the MarkView Schema
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- ERP System: Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP
- MarkView Version: All Versions
Data Purge or Archiving utilities for the MarkView Schema
- Currently, Kofax does not provide data purge or archive utilities as part of our products and solutions.
- The data in the MarkView system may involve an organization's financial transactions, and so auditing requirements usually dictate maintaining that data indefinitely.
- Note: There are two tables used for logging purposes only, MV_LOG_OUTPUT and MVCN_OPERATION_DEBUG. You may see a recommendation to purge these tables in the Support-> Performance information page. As these tables are only used for logging, this is safe to do. You can also turn off logging to these tables by setting the preferences MV_LOG_LEVEL to OFF and CONNECTOR_DEBUG_MODE to FALSE.