- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: All
- Uploading files to the Document Server fails with errors of this form:
Error copying file * to * Details: Error -2147221403: An error occurred during the attempted upload of * PutFtpFile FtpPutFile failed with code 2.
- Check the Workstation Serial Number (Workstn SN) setting in the server's File->Preferences->MarkView.
- Check the configuration of the volume_path in MarkView Administration, to confirm that the imaging volume points to the correct Document Server root directory, and provides the correct username / password credentials.
- From the server, connect to the MarkView Document Server using the username/password specified in the volume_path entry.
- If you are unable to connect to the MarkView Document Server, contact the network administrator and check the DNS entries for the Barcode Server and Document Server.
- If you can connect to the MarkView Document Server, but cannot login, contact the system administrator and check or reset the username/password.
- Navigate the subdirectories on the MarkView Document Server, and attempt to upload a file using FTP.
- If you are unable to navigate the subdirectores or to upload the file, contact the system administrator and set the appropriate permissions on the imaging root directory and subdirectories.