- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 6.1
When upgrading to 6.1.4 from 6.1.2 the Previously Entered Web Display Query Form was updated so that all entries were set to not use or not display.
Known issue in the 6.1.4 Patchset.
- To resolve this issue, please follow the manual workaround steps listed below:
- Log into MarkView Home > Administration > Module Admin Click on the Display Type menu item
- Locate the 'PREVIOUSLY_ENTERED_INVOICE' Display Type under the Name column
- Click on the Show Query link in that row to bring up the MVT Display Query Admin page.
Note: There are multiple sections on this MVT Display Query Admin page. The top three sections are used to construct a specific part of the actual query that runs in the background to find the invoices and the bottom section is used to draw the query fields on the form itself.
- Locate the 'Include in Query' column of the top sections and the 'Include in Display Default' column of the bottom section. Notice that these values are all set to 'N'.
- Toggle the values of this column for the rows that you need to include within the query and also for the rows that you need to show the actual query fields. The recommended way to perform this task is to compare with your previously working environment to ensure all fields match correctly.