- ERP System: Oracle, SAP
- MarkView Version: All Versions
After applying an ERP patch to a MarkView Environment, certain MarkView operations and functions may not work as they did prior to the application of the patch.Below is a check list of recommended reintegration steps and troubleshooting steps which should be reviewed after applying an ERP Patch or Update to a MarkView Environment.
- There are no ERP specific re-integration steps needed when applying SAP patches, however, in general, customers should always follow the recommended best practices outlined in the Article below:
Please note if you are upgrading from Oracle Applications 11i to R12 please review the following Article:
- For other Oracle Application Patches please review the MarkView Installation Guide specific to your MarkView version for reintegration steps. Common reintegration steps include implementing the Kofax MarkView customizations within the Invoice Workbench and FNDATTCH forms.
- In general, customers should always follow the recommended best practices outlined in the Article below:
- Kofax Recommendations and Best Practices for Applying Patches, Upgrades and Updates
- The following Articles provide steps to resolve some of the more common issues encountered after applying an Oracle Applications Patch.
- Document images not auto-attaching in Oracle Applications
- Unable to view images from Apps. The browser window that opens only has the document id in the address
- Zoom Button Not Enabled For Invoice Workbench (APXINWKB / SFXINWKB)
- After upgrading to Oracle Applications 11.5.10, the Supplier Entry Form is not showing 'GetNext'
Keywords: oracle, patch, upgrade, update, troubleshoot, check, list, check list, steps