- ERP System: Oracle, SAP
- MarkView Version: All Versions
Generally, MarkView documents should not be removed from Oracle records once they are attached.
Sometimes users accidentally attach the wrong image to an invoice. What is the proper way to address this?
Please take the following steps if an invoice is scanned and attached to the wrong ERP record.
- Cancel the invoice in the ERP.
- Place the Cancelled markup on the image to move it to the Cancelled queue.
- Re-scan the image and attach it to the correct ERP record.
- You can also create a new invoice record in the ERP to replace the one that was cancelled, and you can then attach the correct MarkView image to it.
Please refer to the appropriate Features Guide for your version of MarkView for further details on handling exception cases in MarkView.