- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: All
When placing the Entry Complete markup on a work item we are receiving the following error message, even though the MarkView document is attached to an ERP record:
This MarkView document is not associated with any ERP record. You must save the ERP record and the attachment before placing this markup.
While this generally is an accurate message which tells the user that they do need to attach the MarkView document to the ERP record before placing the Entry Complete markup, it could be incorrectly displayed after the document has in fact been attached if the NLS_LANG parameter and the LANG parameter are mismatched.
- In order to resolve this issue you should ensure that the following parameters are set the same.
- The LANG setting is per session basis on the database, and can be checked with the following query:
- SELECT userenv('LANG') FROM dual;
- The NLS_LANG setting is a unix/windows environment variable setting which can be checked from the Operating System.
- A dbms_job can also have its own NLS_LANGUAGE setting through the NLS_ENV field.