- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 6.x and higher
- Oracle APPS opens correctly but the Java plugin fails to load correctly generating the following error:
- Errors displayed in the Java Console when debug options are selected
- on Windows Start -> Control Panel -> Java -> Advanced -> Debugging
- Java has been updated on the local pc but the updated version is not supported by Oracle Apps.
- Open the Java Console and disable the new Java version.
- Example of de-activating Java 1.7 on a Windows 7 pc.
- Click on Start -> Control Panel -> Programs -> Java
- Click on the Java tab
- Click on ‘View’ button
- Un-tick the Java 1.7 version.
- If the above step failed try to un-install Java.
- Preventing automatic Updates on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- There is a defect preventing the front end from saving changes to the tick box stopping updates (on Windows Start -> Control Panel -> Java -> Updates) .
- To disable updates please run the following from the command line (as Administrator): “c:\Program files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javacpl.exe"
|01 MAR 2013||Created|