- ERP System: ( Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft)
- MarkView Version: (5x and Higher.)
- The specific behavior is that the viewer window freezes when attempting to print an image be selecting Right-click, Choose File --> Direct Print.
This typically works the first time, but when you try to print a second image using this method, the viewer will freeze.
- This issue is a known bug (22802) affecting MarkView Enterprise Edition versions 5.0 and higher.
- This bug is currently under review for correction and inclusion in a future release of MarkView
- Until the bug fix is available, the following workaround has proven to prevent the viewer from freezing:
Open and keep the Java Console open and do not close the Control Window for the Viewer when using Direct Print.