- ERP System: Oracle
- MarkView Version: All Versions
- Expense Reports stuck with a ‘HOLD PENDING RECEIPTS’ status on the Oracle side.
- Images not arriving to the MarkView Server.
- Server or Network issue which has now been corrected.
- Check Pending events in MarkView on Support Tools àDBMS Job Admin and make sure there are no Expense related pending events.
- Once the Expense Receipts are sent into the system successfully, to confirm they attached successfully to the expense on the Markview side:
- On MarkView Home -> Support -> Expense Report Search -> Enter Expense Report Header Id
- The output should display one main Expense workitem in the EXP Expense Reports workflow and at least one receipts workitem in the EXP Expense Report Packets workflow.
- Once the receipts are attached successfully on the Markview side, the main Expense workitem should transition to Awaiting Approval queue and the receipts workitem should be in Completed Packets queue.
- Check the iExpense in Status Monitor in APPS for possible error causes
- Any further issues, open a ticket with Markview Technical Support and provide:
- Workitem Histories for the related workitems in the EXP Expense Reports and EXP Expense Report Packets workflows
- Process Manager log file for the Manager that processes Expense events. Please refer to the Logging section in the Process Manager Troubleshooting article for information on logging for these events.
Keywords: iExpense, expense, receipts