- ERP System : Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft
- MarkView Version: MarkView 5.5 and Higher
The Capture and Output components such as MarkView Scan and the Import Server service will stop processing files and a variation of the following error messages will be seen in the Event Viewer log file or displayed on the screen.
System.IO.IOException: The file exists. at MVImport.ImageUtils.MultiTIFF2SingleTIFFs(String multiTIFF, String& singleTIFFs) at MVImport.Service1.ProcessFile(String trigger_file_name, String file_mode)
Module: MVEIT Proc: MvEitDownloadFile Error: 57 Description: The file exists.
- This issue is caused by a Windows defect that does not allow temporary files to be deleted properly. When the directory containing the temporary files reaches around 65,000 files, the above error occurs.
- To resolve this issue, you will need to clear out the folder containing the temporary files. The easiest way to find the directory is to search for *.tmp from Windows. You should find a directory containing a large number of .tmp files. You will want to clear out this folder and then restart the Import Server Service
- The following directories are common locations where the temporary files may be found.
C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Temp
Keywords: Fax, Import server, mvfax, mvimport, temp files, temp, temporary, file