Question / Problem:
When trying to reach MarkView Home, users who are using the Google Chrome or MS Edge browsers may receive the following error message:
Request has been denied due to unacceptable characters in the input
Answer / Solution:
- This error is caused by an update to the Google Chrome browser made by Google which puts previously unsupported, double-quote characters ("") in the Chrome's internal HTTP request headers that MarkView doesn't allow.
- The same issue occurs in newer versions of MS Edge.
- MarkView has an update which overcomes this browser situation.
- It is included in the MarkView 10.1.0.5 fix pack, and the MarkView 10.2.0.1 fix pack.
- To address the problem, please download and plan to apply the latest fix pack for your MarkView version.
- Click here for the latest MarkView releases and fix packs.
- Please subscribe to the MarkView RSS feed for notification when MarkView fix packs are released.
|MarkView for Oracle||10.0+|