- ERP System: ( Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft)
- MarkView Version: (All Versions)
- When I tried to access an item in the Administration menu, I received the following error message
This account does not have privileges to administer the MarkView configuration. Please contact your MarkView Administrator for assistance.
- The ability of a user to see the items on the Administration menu in MarkView Home depends on whether that MarkView User belongs to a MarkView Group that is defined with access to the menu item. This is defined in Administration->Module Admin->Menu Item Group Auth.
- The ability of a user to successfully access the menu item though, depends on that MarkView User belonging to a specific Group or Role as follows:
- To access the MarkView Admin option, the User must belong to the MarkView WEB ADMINISTRATOR Group
- To access the Process Admin option, the User must belong to the Kofax SQLFLOW WEB ADMINISTRATOR Role.
- To access the Module Admin option, the User must belong to the Kofax MODULE ADMIN Group.