- ERP System : Oracle, SAP
- MarkView Version: 6.2.2 and higher
When selecting a menu item from MarkView Home which has a different server name than MarkView Home itself the following error may occur:
Request has been denied due to unacceptable characters in the input.
For example if the MarkView Home URL is http://server1.com:port/... and one of your menu items points to http://server2.com:port/... this error may occur.
This error is the expected behavior and was added as an additional security measure to help prevent phishing attacks in the MarkView environment.
- In order to allow a menu item to reach a different server you will need to add an exception for that server. This can be done by adding a system level value for the WEB_URI_WHITELIST preference.
- Copy the default value of this preference (MV_HOST//*)|(MV_WEB_ROOT//*)
- Paste the default value into the system preference value
- Add the specific server as an exception so the value of the preference will be similar to the following:
Keywords: request"Request has been denied"