- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 6.x and above
- Attempting to log into MarkView results in any of the following:
- The browser returns the following message: Error 401—Unauthorized when authenticating.
- MarkView Home will continuously prompt the end user to logon even if the correct credentials are used.
- The PL/SQL Servlet log file displays the following message:
- Attempting to extract an OracleConnection from WebLogic not authenticated
- Authorization Erroring with: 3
- Not Validated.
- No Authentication
- The usermgmt.log file displays the following message:
- [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] WARN com.markview.frameworks.usermgmt.blogic.AuthenticationServiceImpl:423: - Authentication failed for user [null].
- Some browsers indicate the user-id in the prompt swapping between the MarkView and the Weblogic user.
This issue can occur if WebLogic is using Basic Authentication.
In order to resolve the issue, please follow the instructions in the MarkView System Installation Guide 'Before You Start' -> 'Pre-installation tasks' -> 'WebLogic environment' for the version of MarkView you are running.
Keywords: Basic Authentication, Weblogic authentication, 401, Authentication Failed