MarkView Login Screen Comes Up Twice and Incomplete Menu or Icons Displayed
Article # 304245 - Page views: 136
- ERP System: All
- MarkView Versions: 9.0 and lower
- When you login into MarkView or open an image you are getting the login popup screen twice, and sometimes you don’t get a complete menu items and icons.
- You might be using an incorrect URL for MarkView Home page.
- Or If you are using a non-fully qualified host name in the URL or preferences.
- You need to review the preferences output and ensure that none of the preferences is set to an incorrect URL (mainly the hostname and port).
- Ensure that you are using a fully qualified host name across all URL preferences.
- If you enabled both HTTP and HTTPS on the application server, ensure that all URL preferences are set to the HTTPS one.
- In case the DNS resolution is managed on the end user machine level, please review your host file that is normally located under the location: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc.
- Clear the browser cache and the temporary internet files, bounce the application server and try again.
Note: If you needed to change the URLs/Hostname/port across the entire environment, you can use the migration script that can be generated from: MarkView Home > Administration > Migration Utility
Keywords: two , twice , login , popup