- ERP System: All
- Database Version: Oracle 11G and Above
- MarkView Version: 6.4 and above
- MarkView Import Server fails to connect to database with an invalid username/password error.
- Due to a known issue with the MarkView Import server passwords are sent in all uppercase to the database.
- With the release of Oracle 11G passwords are now case sensitive in the database by default.
- The case sensitivity can be disabled by running the following command while logged in to the database as SYS:
ALTER SYSTEM SET SEC_CASE_SENSITIVE_LOGON = false;
Keywords: database, upgrade, case sensitive, error logging in.