Question / Problem:
After upgrading to Kofax Markview 10.2 the packages MV_ADMIN_EXP_SERVER and MV_ADMIN_EXP_QUEUE are invalid.
Answer / Solution:
- If your MarkView environment does not include Document Library, an install of (or upgrade to) MarkView 10.2 will encounter 2 invalid packages.
- The packages are invalid because they reference Document Library objects which are not present.
- The invalid package names are MV_ADMIN_EXP_SERVER and MV_ADMIN_EXP_QUEUE
- The Document Library references include MVRM_ADMIN_UTIL.LISTITEMLIST_T
- This defect is resolved by applying the latest fix pack for MarkView for Oracle 10.2. Download the latest fix pack here.
|Kofax Markview for Oracle||10.2.0.0|