- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: All
- When scanning documents in Kofax Capture or during a KTM Validation one of the following errors appear.
- ORA-20104: Invalid UserID: XYZ
- ORA-06512: at "MARKVIEW.MVAPI_SCAN". Line 178
- Array lower bound is larger than upper bound.
- The user has been end-dated in the ERP (i.e. Oracle Apps).
- The user has been end-dated in MarkView.
- The user no longer belongs to the MarkView ‘SCAN USERS’ group.
- Re-enable the user in both the ERP and MarkView
- Confirm the user is not end-dated in the ERP (i.e. Oracle Apps)
- Confirm the user is not end-dated in MarkView
- On MarkView Home -> Administration -> MarkView Administration -> Details (next to the User ID)
- Then remove the disable date or set it to a date in the future.
- Confirm the user is a member of the 'SCAN USERS' group
- On MarkView Home -> Administration -> MarkView Administration -> Details (next to the User ID) -> User Group Assignments
- Then filter the groups on %SCAN%.
- If the user is not a member of the 'SCAN USERS' group then click on 'Add' the group and add the 'SCAN USERS' group
- If the issue persists then
- Create a MarkView Support Case
- Mention you are following this Article
- Attach the user Roles and groups of the affected users
- From MarkView Home -> Support -> User Roles and Groups Search
- Attach the user Roles and groups of a non-affected with a similar role
- Ideally a team member that is not having the issue.
- Attach screenshots of the Kofax Capture ‘User Profiles’ for the users having the issue.
- From Kofax Capture Module Administration
Keywords: Array, lower bound, Invalid UserID, KTM Validation