MarkView All Components - Cannot compile FNDATTCH.fmb via command line
Article # 304323 - Page views: 563
- ERP System: ( Oracle)
- MarkView Version: (All versions)
- When trying to compile the form from the command line per the installation guide the following error appears:
FRM-30045: Query length of item must be 0 (default) or greater than actual length. Edit Item: INSTANCE_DF Item: INSTANCE_DF Block: DOCUMENT_HEADER Form: FNDATTCH FRM-30085: Unable to adjust form for output.
- This behavior often occurs when your FORMS_PATH (Oracle R12) or FORMS60_PATH (pre Oracle R12) have not been correctly set.
- Please ensure that these two environment variables have been set correctly, as instructed to by the 'Setting Environment Variables' section of the "Configuring Oracle Forms Server" Chapter within the Installation Guide.
- This environment variable must include $AU_TOP/resource as well as $AU_TOP/forms/US in order to be able to launch Oracle Forms Builder from any location