- ERP System: Oracle
- MarkView Version: All
- When clicking on Attachment on the Oracle Web Supplier an error message appears.
iconoracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.NoDefException: JBO-25058: Definition MvImageUrl of type Attribute not found in ...
- Missing integration steps
- Configuration issues with multiple Oracle Apps Servers.
- Kofax recommends, when using multiple Oracle Apps Forms Servers, to run the MarkView Installer and integration steps on each node.
- A second approach consists of having one Application Server acting as external tier running the OAFramework services, and a second one acting as internal tier running the OAFramework and the Oracle Forms.
- If so, the first external tier can be re-built from the internal tier to ensure all the files are in place.
The following may need to be run in the APPS schema:
Keywords: oaexception, oa-exception